The other day I saw that Peter was tagged by Heather and that was the first time I heard about this «game» but I loved the idea and secretly wished that I would be tagged as well. Well, here I am, we must really think twice what we wish for (lol). My next wish is to get more comments on my blog. I haven’t thought about the third one yet.
Anyway there are certain rules about this “game”.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Tag 5 people at the end of your post and their names (linking to them).
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
and traveled around (as my husband was in the military) and did not work for six years. Then I got a job in an Airline in Greece but got fired after twelve years of working there. Athens
- When I was six we immigrated to
Londonbut left three years later as my mother suffered from rheumatisms, due to the climate, so we returned to shiny . However my sister and two brothers stayed there and then one of my brothers went to Cyprus with his family and got to see him again after twenty years. Australia
- In July of 1974, I went to England where my brother lived, on summer holidays, for two weeks, and whilst I was there my country, Cyprus, was into a coup and then invaded by the Turks and there was no way to get back home as the airport was bombarded and the situation was very dangerous for several months. I stayed there for three months and returned home by ship.
- The worse experience in my life was two years ago when one of my children fainted but whatever we did we could not bring him back. We tried everything we could do and it took us four whole minutes of efforts and despair to manage to bring him back. I don’t even want to think about it.
- A couple of months ago as I was going to my painting lessons I fell and sprained my ankle but never missed a day of blogging.
If you are tagged just check out my answers if that is as far as you want to participate. There is certainly no obligation whatsoever. In our busy lives we can choose to participate or not, whatever you like I won’t be offended. It’s only a game.
Laurie from Mediterranean cooking in
Sylvia from Tastes Like Home
Jenn from The Leftover Queen
Deeba from Passionate about baking
Peter from Souvlaki for the soul
When writing this post it was past midnight and I did not get the chance to read it again so sorry Peter for mentioning you as Michael.