I am trying to make it up to you for not posting for several days now but the past days were quite hectic and I hardly found any time to visit your blogs but merely managed to publish the comments you have left. So thank you very much and sorry for not replying to each one of you and here are three recipes, one of them is what I made with the quinoa sent to me by Pixie, of You say tomahto, I say tomayto.
I saw some ideas of other salads but did not have some of the ingredients so I decided to make it with ingredients I had at home.
I am submitting this recipe to Sangeeth of Art of Cooking Indian Food, hosting the event Eat Healthy.
- 1 cup of quinoa after boiling
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut
- 1 tomato, peeled and cut
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 4 – 5 sprigs of dill, finely chopped
- 4 – 5 sprigs of parsley, finely chopped
- 4 – 5 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- juice of one lemon
- extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
Boil the quinoa and leave it to cool down.
Wash and peel vegetables, wash and cut herbs and mix all ingredients together.
Kopiaste and Kali Orexi,