A couple of days ago, Anamika The Sugarcrafter, has bestowed upon me the “You Make My Day” Award and I wanted to thank her very much. If you do not know her yet, have a look at her lovely creations.
Animika, who is from India, lives in Botswana and is a very talented lady, creating art from sugar. She also tries to balance life between family, work, academics & creativity. A few days ago she took her MBA exams and let’s all wish her Good Luck.
“You make my day-Award” works like this:
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Display the “You Make my Day Award” logo with a link to the post that I wrote. (Optional)
4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.
For the same reason I am passing it on to those friends, who also make my day.
1. Val, of More than Burnt Toast
2. Nuria, from Spanish Recipes
3. Deeba, of Passionate about Baking
4. Emile, of Sugar Plum
5. Todd and Diane, of White on Rice Couple
For all different reasons, but basically because I visit their blogs very often and always find something to smile or think about, something I want to make or something I’d like to taste.
Don’t be disappointed if you don’t see your name in this list as I have another award to pass on, later on.