Today there is no food in this post. There is lots of love.
Before I tell you about the “love aff.. air”, I wish to express my love to all of you and to thank you once again for participating at our event. The polls have closed and we have a winner. Tracey Olson, from the United States is the winner with 29 votes!!! Wow!!
Personalized minicards …
Yesterday I had another unexpected parcel …
Finally, there is also lots of love among the bloggers and awards exchange hands from one continent to the other in just a few seconds. Isn’t that great.
It’s so nice to receive these awards but then it’s so hard to decide to whom to pass them on.
Now the difficult part is to chose:
1. Nuria, of Spanish Recipes, is blogging from Barcelona, Spain with a Mediterranean temperament and lots of humour. Hola Nuria.
2. Anamika, the Sugarcrafter, is blogging from Botswana, although she is from India and you will drool over her sugarcraft.
3. Diane and Todd, of White on Rice Couple, who are blogging from Southern California, Diane is Vietnamese and Todd is from the United States, a wonderful couple who grow their own fruit and vegetables, have a garden like the Garden of Eden and will be featuring on T.V.
4. Lisa, of Lisa’s Kitchen, Vegetarian Recipes, blogging from London, Ontario and although Lisa specializes in Indian cuisine, she is not from India. I’ve met Lisa through her comments on other blogs and at the beginning when I saw her avatar of a woman pointing with the gun on her temple I thought that she was some kind of a wako and it took me a while to realize how friendly she is and what a kind person. (sorry Lisa about “wako”)
5. Bobby, of Blog Chef, is blogging from Michigan, U.S., and is a new friend who is posting mostly delicious Chinese recipes.
Finally, I wish to express my thanks to the Great Cooks Community, for having me as a featured blogger. Thanks Jill and Charles. (Pleaseeeeeeeeee change my photo. I am not that fat (lol).