Today my beloved brother passed away and I shall be away from blogging indefinitely.

I wish to thank you in advance for any messages you leave but will be unable to respond.

Ivy

Tags:

28 Comments on Absence from blogging

I am sorry to hear about your brother. Hugs to you and your family and to you brohers family. May his soul rest in peace.

2. barbara says:

I am so sorry to hear Ivy. Hugs to you.
    My recent post Project 365 – Week 32

I'm so sorry to hear that. All my condolences to you and your family.

Take care,

Rosa xoxo
    My recent post SHORT VACATION

4. FOODESSA says:

This is probably the last thing one would want to leave a comment on…however, I felt it necessary to at least tell you that your sorrow has not gone unnoticed.
    I for one am sending you many blessing to get you through your very disheartening loss.

Ivy, I wish you and your family lots of unified strength.
    Claudia
    My recent post AMARETTO for mi AMORE on his B-day

5. Elena says:

Ivy, I'm sorry to have to get over such a sad moment. Condolences and God protect you.
    My recent post Supa de rosii – o varianta proprie

6. alison says:

rest in peace!
    be strong ,ivy!

My recent post BRUNCH

7. Susan from SGCC says:

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Ivy. May God be with you and your family during this sad time. Take care.

Hi Ivy,

Claudia over at Foodessa was so kind to inform me of your brother (since I haven't blogged in over a month). My deepest condolences for the lost of your brother. I also lost my brother when he was 21 and I still miss dearly. It'll be 12 years this Christmas. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Love,
    Rosa
    My recent post Off to Italy For a Week

9. 5starfoodie says:

Ivy, I'm so sorry about your brother :( Please take care

10. momgateway says:

So sorry to hear about your brother, Ivy. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

11. Betti says:

Take care and take all the time you need. Be strong ciao

12. I'm really sorry to hear about your brother, Ivy. My his soul rest in peace and I send you and your family my deepest sympathy.

13. Abigail says:

Oh, Ivy, how sad…Prayers and blessings to you and your family.

14. Kiran says:

May is soul rest in peace and god give you and all the loved ones strength to move forward in life. God bless

15. Joan Nova says:

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. My sympathy to you and your family.

I'm so sorry Ivy. Sending you giant hugs and prayers. xoxo

17. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    My recent post Neobux Hacker Fact or Fiction

18. Thanks for your beautiful messages. It was a great shock and horrible nightmare and it's very difficult to get over it.

Give yourself time, dear Ivy. The sorrow is still new but with time it will lessen. Life will go on but he will never be forgotten. Thinking of you and your family.

Much love,
    Rosa
    My recent post Off to Italy For a Week

20. pierre says:

i really am sorry for you ; always difficult to find right words but all my sympathy to you and family
    Pierre

21. brii says:

dear Ivy,
    I'm so sorry to hear about your brother.
    it is difficult to find words that can give you comfort, that can give you strength.

a big hug
    brii
    My recent post wHB 247 -Röstadricka – Lemon Barley drink

22. mylittleexpatkitchen says:

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss Ivy.
    Να ζήσετε να τον θυμόσαστε.
    Μάγδα

23. jencheung says:

I'm sorry to hear this. hope your feeling better. hes with god now!!

have a good day!!
    jen
    My recent post Simple meal with Chive Wonton

24. Dragon says:

I'm so sorry for you loss. xo
    My recent post Holidays

25. Heni says:

I am very sorry to hear that Ivy. May he rest in peace … and may your family have ease in this time of sorrow;
    My recent post Tortilla de Patatas Algérienne

26. Celeste says:

My sympathies to all your family for your loss.

27. elly says:

I am so very sorry for your loss, Ivy. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

28. Antonella says:

Ivy, I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. My sympathy to you and your family.
    Antonella