I was born in Limassol, Cyprus and being married to a Greek, we now live in a small village near Nafplion. I spend most of my time cooking, photographing and publishing my recipes on my blogs Kopiaste (in English and Greek), which I started in August 2007 to pursue my passion in food. I am the author of the cookbooks "Mint, Cinnamon & Blossom Water, Flavours of Cyprus, Kopiaste!", a compilation of 150 Cypriot family recipes, and "More Than A Greek Salad", 250 Greek recipes, following the Mediterranean Diet, both available on all Amazon stores. I also do Cooking Classes in Nafplion.
Recent Posts by Ivy
Recent Comments by Ivy
- April 26, 2016 on Cake Eliás (a Vegan Orange, Tahini and Olives Cake – Bread)
- April 19, 2016 on Gavros Risotto (Baked Fresh Anchovies Risotto)
- April 16, 2016 on 5 Healthy and Colourful Kritharaki (Orzo) Salads
- January 30, 2016 on Glyka tou koutaliou or Spoon Sweets
- January 27, 2016 on Opaaaa!! Revithosoupa (Greek Chickpea soup)