This Salmon recipe with sweet and sour flavours, surrounded with fruit and vegetables is incredibly delicious, plus easy to make, not to mention very healthy.
Glykoxinos Solomos (Sweet and Sour Salmon en papillote)
Preparation time: 5 minutes’
Baking time: 30 minutes’
Serves: 4 – 5
- 3 salmon fillets
- red and yellow bell peppers, julienne or cubes
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 teaspoonful of honey, on each steak
- 2 – 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Lemon juice
- 2 oranges peeled and cut into slices
- black pepper
- 1 spoonful of olive oil (on each fillet)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
In a parchment paper put a few slices of onion, slices of garlic and slices of peeled orange and place fish on top.
Pour lemon juice and honey over salmon and a spoonful of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Surround fish with red and green bell pepper and cover with onion, garlic and sectioned orange slices.
Cover with the parchment paper and pierce foil, allowing steam to escape.
Bake for about 30 minutes.