- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- Bell peppers, fresh or frozen (red, yellow, orange) about 2 – 3 spoonfuls (I used frozen)
- 1 piece of feta cheese 4 x 4 x 3 cm
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- Black pepper, to taste
Place in a food processor and puree all ingredients. Taste and adjust flavour according to your taste.
Pour over a Greek salad and serve with toasted bread or warm pita bread.
Salad will be posted tomorrow.