I have been planning to write this post a while ago, but with all of the craziness going on, I just never got to it. In the last several weeks, I’ve won a few Awards and it’s time to acknowledge receipt of them.

Thank you all of you for thinking of me.

PG, from My kitchen Stories has passed me the Good job award.

I would like to pass it on to some new friends I have made recently:

a) Adam, of Baking with Dynamite

b) Maria, of Kali Orexi

c) Yasmeen, of Health Nut

d) Lubna Karim, of Yummy Food

e) Teresa, of Mexican-American Cooking

Nikki, of Nik Snacks, has passed me the Yum – Yum Award.

I am passing this on to:

(1) Hetal, of Isha’s Kitchen

(2) Lore, of Culinarty

(3) Giz and Psychgrad, of Equal Opportunity Kitchen

(4) Elly, of Elly says Opa!

(5) Cakelaw, of Laws of the Kitchen

Hetal, of Isha’s Kitchen has passed me The Arty Y Pico Award. Thanks Hetal for the lovely award.

I am passing this on to:

1. Val, of More than Burnt Toast

2. Nuria, of Spanish Recipes

3. Peter G, of Souvlaki for the Soul

4. Ben, of What’s Cooking

5. Deeba, ofPassionate about baking

Butterfly Award, from Lubna Karim, of Yummy Food

1. PG, from My kitchen Stories

2. Abigail, of Mamatouille

3. Sylvia, of La vida en Buenos Aires

4. Rosa, of Rosa’s Yummy Yums

5. Lisa, of Lisa’s Vegetarian Kitchen

Yasmeen, of Health Nut, has awarded me with I am a Chocoholic Award.
1. Nikki, of Nik Snacks,
2. Ning, of Heart and Hearth
5. Arfi, of HomemadeS

Tags:

20 Comments on Awards

Congrats! Thanks ever so much for nominating me :-))))!

Cheers,

Rosa

Congratulations on all of your well-deserved awards Ivy. And thanks for the Yum-Yum Award!

Congratulations Ivy for this spread of Awards!!!! Wow… do you collect them or what? lol.

Thanks for passing me the Arte y Pico one! Have a great Day darling!

4. All of these awards are so well deserved sis:D

5. I am glad that some of you have found out about the Awards as I have not left a message yet to anybody.
    I posted late in the evening and today was a very special day as we had some celebrations at home and I was cooking all day long.
    I hope to visit each one of you soon.

6. PG says:

Oooooooooooh! Thank you so much! You’ve made me so very happy! Thank you! And you really deserve all of these. Congratulations to you! :)

7. yasmeen says:

Thanks so much for passing the award to me,Ivy.Congrats on all your well-deserved awards:)

8. giz says:

Congrats on your well deserved awards and thank you for thinking of us to share

9. Sylvia says:

Thanks a lot for the award, you are a so kind person. And congrats on you too. You been developed a great job here

10. pixen says:

Ivy…you deserved all the awards 😀 and thank you so much for the Chocoholic award. At times I couldn’t help when you’re married to a Belgian! Do keep me posted what you had cooked xaxaxaxa…

Thanks again ..hugs & have wonderful week!

11. Abigail says:

Thanks very much, Ivy! :)

12. elly says:

Well deserved awards, Ivy, and thanks so much for mine!

13. Ning says:

Congratulations on all your awards! You really deserve all these awards! And thank you for passing on to me. Really thank you very much! I am truly honored! :)

14. Dee says:

Lots of awards there Ivy, and all very well deserved :) Congratulations!

15. Ben says:

Congratulations my friend! You deserve all these awards 😉 Thanks for thinking of me, Now I have to proudly show it on my blog HUGS

16. Maria says:

Congratulations on all these awards! Thank you very much for thinking of me as well. It’s greatly appreciated!

17. Lisa says:

Thanks for the award Ivy. You are a sweetie to think of me.

18. Teresa says:

Ivy, Thank you so much sweetie. I feel honored to get an award from your lovely site. You are a true foodie friend. As per custom, I will forward the award to 5 other blogs. Thanks again my friend.

19. Deeba says:

Well done Ivy…you so deserve each one of these! thank you for including me in your list…*BLUSH*, you made my day!! Gracias dear friend!!

20. Hetal says:

Congrats for all these awards and thanks a lot for passing a lovely award to me..