I have received a couple of awards from my fellow bloggers and I wish to apologize if sometimes, I am late to acknowledge them, but I always do.
I’d like to thank Alison, at Alison’s trails, who is from Romania and although she blogs in her language, the language is not a barrier to create new friendships. Thank you Alison!
Cheryl, of Rice, Beans and pastichio is an American living in Thessaloniki married to a Greek and blogs about her everyday life and her wonderful family. Cheryl has given me the Happy 101 Award. Thanks very much Cheryl.
1. Simple everyday things that sometimes we take for granted such as watching a sunrise, a rainbow, listening to birds chirping,
2. Spending time talking to family and friends.
3. Traveling/Experiencing new things: culture, food, new places, philosophies, music, people.
4. Cooking and seeing everybody happy with what they have eaten.
5. Creating new recipes.
6. Discovering new talents.
7. Blogging and communicating with all of you.
8. Making a difference with what I do/ who I am.
9. Seeing other people happy.
10. Just being healthy and alive.
The task of passing on the awards is always difficut as so many good friend deserve them, so I am passing these awards to all of you leaving a comment at this post and please accept both awards and have some fun sharing 10 things that make you happy.
Have a wonderful weekend.