I am also hosting Bookmarked Recipes, …..where anyone from anywhere can blog about a recipe they had bookmarked from a cook book, food magazine, food blog, food website, from TV etc, make it and submit it to a weekly roundup..
To take part here’s what you do…….
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email both firstname.lastname@example.org and bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com, mentioning Bookmarked Recipes #48, with the following information:
- Your name
- The name of your blog
- The URL for your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
- A note of where you got your recipe from
Ruth will then post the roundup on the following Monday.
I also have an award to acknowledge.
An old friend, JZ, of Tasty Treats, has bestowed upon me these lovely awards. Thank you very much JZ, I am deeply honoured.
I am passing on these Awards to the first ten people who visit my blog.