I am glad to be hosting again Weekend Herb Blogging #177 – 30th March – 5th April, 2009, the brainchild of Kalyn, of Kalyn’s Kitchen and now continued by Haalo, of Cook (almost) Anything at least Once.
Here’s are the rules:
Post about any herb, plant, fruit, vegetable or flower – read the rules to ensure that your post does qualify. Please include a link to Kopiaste.. to Greek Hospitality and to Haalo’s announcement post.
1. Entries to Weekend Herb Blogging must be posts written specifically for Weekend Herb Blogging. This means they cannot be cross-posted in other events. Photos used in the posts however can be submitted to photo events like DMBLGIT.
2. Weekend Herb Blogging entries should have the goal of helping people learn about cooking with herbs or plant ingredients.
Only two types of entries will be accepted:
* Recipe posts where a herb or plant ingredient is one of the primary ingredients in the recipe
* Informative posts that spotlight one herb or plant ingredient, particularly including information about how they are used in cooking.
Naturally, posts can be a combination of both these criteria.
4. The posts may be written anytime during the week but you must e-mail me at ivyliac AT gmail DOT com with WHB in the subject line by:
3pm Sunday – Utah Time
10pm Sunday – London Time
9am Monday – Melbourne (Aus) Time
You can use this converter to find out the corresponding time in your location.
5. In your email please include the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Blog Name/URL
- Your Post URL
- Your Location
- Attach a photo (300px wide)
6. The roundup will be posted on Sunday Night (Athens time).
Tags: Food events