Bookmarked Recipes # 48 RoundupBy Ivy • Απρ 6th, 2009 • Category: International
I had the pleasure to host this week’s Bookmarked Recipes and here’s this week’s round up.
Finally, I made Honey, Peanut butter, Chocolate and Pastelli Cookies, which I bookmarked from Recipe Girl and changed the recipe to make it Vegan / Vegetarian as we do not eat milk, butter or eggs during Lent.
Thanks everyone for your submissions!!! It’s always exciting to see what people have been making and recreating as well as meeting some new bloggers.
Next week’s round up will be hosted by Laurie, of Mediterranean Cooking in Alaska.
That’s it for this week. Remember if you want to take part here’s all you have to do….
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
- Your name
- The name of your blog
- The URL of your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
- A note of where you got your recipe from
Ivy is I was born in Limassol, Cyprus and being married to a Greek, we now live in a small village near Nafplion.
I spend most of my time cooking, photographing and publishing my recipes on my blogs Kopiaste (in English and Greek), which I started in August 2007 to pursue my passion in food.
I am the author of cookbook "Mint, Cinnamon & Blossom Water, Flavours of Cyprus, Kopiaste!", a compilation of 150 Cypriot family recipes, available on all Amazon stores. The book is also available as an e-book.
My new cookbook "Greek Delights" with over 250 recipes is also available on Amazon.
Email this author | All posts by Ivy