Lissie, of Salt and Spice, and Joumana, of Tastes of Beirut, have bestowed upon me The 2009 Bloggers Appreciation Award. Thanks very much Lissies and Joumana.
The Award goes with a Meme. I have to say 7 things about myself I haven’t told.
- I quit smoking twenty years ago!
- I quit painting because of lack of time. Shame on me!
- I rarely watch T.V. I only watch T.V. when I am ironing and when I lie down to rest!
- I want to leave from Athens and go and live in the countryside
My first love was David Jansen, playing in The Fugitive ages ago.
- I hate citrus and grapes pips. I can’t stand them and shiver only by the thought that I may accidentally have one in my mouth.
- I can write in shorthand. There is a small note below for all of you, for your love and support.
I would like to pass this award to the following 7 bloggers:
Lissie of Salt and Spice, has passed another Award, the I Love Your Yummylicious Food Blog. Thanks again much Lissie!!
I am passing this Award to: