Lissie,  of Salt and Spice, and  Joumana, of Tastes of Beirut, have  bestowed upon me  The 2009 Bloggers Appreciation Award.  Thanks very much Lissies and Joumana.

The Award goes with a Meme.  I have to say 7 things about myself I haven’t told.

1. I quit smoking twenty years ago!
  2. I quit painting because of lack of time.  Shame on me!

3. I rarely watch T.V.  I only watch T.V. when I am ironing and when I lie down to rest!

4. I want to leave from Athens and go and live in the countryside
  5. My first love was David Jansen, playing in The Fugitive :) ages ago.
  6. I hate citrus and grapes pips.  I can’t stand them and shiver only by the thought that I may accidentally have one in my mouth.
  7. I can write in shorthand.  There is a small note below for all of you, for your love and support.

I would like to pass this award to the following 7 bloggers:

Lissie of Salt and Spice, has passed another Award, the I Love Your Yummylicious Food Blog.  Thanks again much Lissie!!

I am passing this Award to:

12 Comments on Awards

Thanks for the award!

Great to know more about you!

Cheers and have a wonderful Sunday,

2. Ivy!
    Thank you so much for the award. I did not know you were a painter! Do you have photos of your paintings anywhere? Where would you live in the countryside?
    Have a great day,

• Painter? No, just an amateur. I attended some painting lessons for two years but I have stopped the past year. I had the paintings on my old blog but all the photos disappeared from that blog.
      Regarding your second question, we are looking for a house somewhere near the sea in Peloponese.

3. chapot says:

Merci pour cet award, je suis très touchée et je connais un peu plus de chose sur toi aujourd'hui
    Bonne soirée

4. Nadjibella says:

Ivy mon amie, merci beaucoup pour ce prix.
    Je suis très touchée et je l'accepte vraiment avec grande joie.
    Think you very much.

5. natalia says:

Ciao ! Grazie for the great prize Ivy !! You made me really happy Ivy !!!

6. heni says:

Congrats on quiting smoking … I too quit some years ago after many trails … Also thank you so much for the kind award Ivy! … and also all the wonderful posts/recipes you do!

I hope you get your wish to live in the country Ivy! And congrats on your awards. Thanks for passing it on to me. Very sweet.

8. 5starfoodie says:

Congratulations on your awards, and thank you so much for sharing the appreciation award with me, how wonderful!

9. Erica says:

Thank you so much for sharing that award with me! I appreciate it :)

10. cheryl says:

Congratulations Ivy! You deserve the awards :)
    And…you belong in the countryside!! I hope that your dream comes true.