Happy Birthday to D!

This is a very quick post to tell you that I will be away for a few days.

My sister-in-law came from Australia and is staying with us.  Today it’s my husband’s birthday and hope to be able to take a few pictures after we cut the cake, as after lunch we shall be going to Sparta for a few day’s.

I have a lot of recipes to post when I will be back.

Have a wonderful Sunday and see you soon.

Tags: , ,

16 Comments on On hiatus for a few days

Happy Birthday to your husband! That cake looks marvelous.

Enjoy your break and have a good time with your sister-in-law.

2. ellenbcookery says:

Happy Birthday D! May you live in good health. Enjoy Sparta with your sister-in-law.
    Your cake looks delicious and I can’t wait to see pictures once you cut it.

By the way, Amazon finally delivered your cookbook to my house last Thursday and it was worth the wait. I’m very pleased. Even my daughters are enjoying your cookbook.

3. Eftychia says:

Happy Birthday to D!!! Have a lovely holiday!
    Eftychia recently posted..Romantic Wedding CakeMy Profile

Χρόνια πολλά. Enjoy your hubby’s b’day celebrations.
    Peter G recently posted..Pumpkin, Feta and Chive SconesMy Profile

5. ANNA Maria says:

Beautiful cake.
    Happy birthday to your husband.
    See you soon.
    ANNA Maria recently posted.." Ad Anna Tamanini la sua Anedra in umido; Trento 15/dicembre/ 1891"My Profile

6. Barbara Adams says:

Happy Birthday and Happy Holiday to you and your family! We are expecting you with lots of recipes… and, maybe, some pictures from Sparta!

7. Nicole says:

Hello, That cake looks very yummy. I think, you have enjoyed your husband birthday with your sister-in-law and also with this yummy cake. I am learning cake recipes for thanksgiving occasion, it is very yummy and easy to make. Thanks to share this.

8. Tim says:

Happy birthday! Love your blog :)

9. Nina says:

Happy birthday to your husband….thats a beautiful looking cake. have a nice time with your family:)

10. Jean says:

Hope you all had a fun and enjoyable birthday party! Have a great time at Sparta and be safe.

Jean recently posted..How to be proactive about used tire problemsMy Profile

11. Juliana says:

Enjoy your time with your sister in law…and happy birthday to your husband…see you soon :)

12. Angie says:

Happy belated Birthday to your husband!
    The cake looks delightful and perfect for the celebration.
    Angie recently posted..Carrot, Fennel and Strawberry SaladMy Profile

13. Tracey says:

Wishing a very happy birthday to your husband. The cake is looking very delicious with nice apricots. I am waiting for your coming back and the new recipes.
    Tracey recently posted..http://www.elinformedavid.comMy Profile

Enjoy your break Ivy!
    Reeni recently posted..Jillian Michael’s Low Calorie BrowniesMy Profile

15. Ben says:

Happy belated birthday to your husband and enjoy the time with your sister! We’ll be here when you come back :)
    Ben recently posted..Feliz Cumpleaños a mi!My Profile

16. MaryMoh says:

Happy Birthday to your husband! That’s beautiful dessert. Do enjoy your time with your sister. Have fun! 😀
    MaryMoh recently posted..No Dairy Strawberry Cupcakes And Strawberry LoveMy Profile